Navable Cookies Policy
A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow usto understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our Website. Non personal information such as browser type, operating systemand domain names may be collected during visitors' use of the Website and this information may be used by us to measure the number of visitors to the Website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We may use three types of cookies on the Website:
Session cookies – These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of yourbrowser until you close the browser. This cookie is automatically onto your browser by the server software, but it is not used by our Website.
Persistent cookies – In contrast to session cookies, persistentcookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry ordeletion. They therefore enable the website to "recognize" you onyour return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
Third Party (Analytical) cookies – Our Website uses third party cookies, such asGoogle Analytics cookies (third party cookies) for the following purposes:
- a cookie to record the time of your first visit to our Website, the time of your most recent visit to the Website and the time of your current visit;
- a cookie to record which page(s) you visit on the Website;
- a cookie to record how long you stayed on the Website; and
- a cookie to record how you located our Website (i.e., Google search, keyword, link from other page etc.).
We only share the information obtained through the use of Google Analytics with Google. For more information on Google's use ofyour information, please see Types of Cookies Used by Google. The cookies weuse for these purposes do not track your Internet usage after leaving ourWebsite and do not store your personal information. They will not be used inconnection with any other information to identify you in any way.
If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies:
- Go to the heading "Manage Cookies" and click onto the option you prefer, either stopping cookies being installed, or notifying you of them;
- From the list provided, click onto the program which your computer uses; if this is not shown on the list, click on the "help" heading on the bar at the top of this page, search for information on "cookies" − an explanation of how to delete cookies will appear, then follow the instructions.
Alternatively, you can adjust your browser to tellyou when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer.
How you adjust your browser to stop it acceptingcookies or to notify you of them, will depend on the type of internet browserprogram your computer uses. You can follow the appropriate instructions for yourspecific browser type (please note that this link will open a newwindow and will lead to an external website and that we are not responsible forthe content of external websites).
HOW TO DISABLE THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Users based in the European Union can opt out ofthese third-party cookies. This Website is not connected us and weare not responsible for its content. We only keep cookies for the duration ofyour visit to our Website, except in the case of cookies which remember you forfuture visits or where you save your login name as referred to above.
YOUR CONSENT TO COOKIES
By agreeing to this, you consent to the use ofcookies by us as described above. Read more about cookies (but please remember thatwe are not responsible for external websites).
Cookies do not contain confidential informationsuch as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do notexchange cookies with any third-party websites or external data suppliers. Ifyou do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of ourWebsite do not work properly.